Shift Causing Crashes Since 8.2 Patch

I’ve only been playing for a couple of days, but since the patch I have crashed the game several times while using Shift. It never crashed on me prior to the patch.

Just an FYI, loving the game!

1 Like

I am also experiencing this issue.
I am playing with gamepad and had the game freeze several times now when using the Shift skill. It feels like it mostly happens when the end of the skill collides with an object, but that might be coincidence.

I’m also using a gamepad. I’ll take note if I’m colliding with anything the next time it happens.

Hi there, I’m also getting this issue on gamepad after using Shift. I’ve attached my system information if y’all need that.
DxDiag.txt (81.2 KB)

Just happened again, definitely when I shifted towards a wall.

My system info as well:
DxDiagSilvermoon.txt (101.6 KB)

I’ll put rogue on the back burner until this is fixed, maybe time to try out a mage.

Unfortunately, I’ve been hearing reports of it happening with every movement skill, not just Shift.

Also experiencing this issue and playing with controller

Same here, but I cannot reproduce it. If I play with mouse and keyboard it does not happen. I am using lunge and warpath very often.

Please refer to this thread for controller crashes: Controller based freezes and crashes in 0.8.2 - #6 by KissingAiur

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.