Shield Throw, Sentinel, stops working when holding down mouse and using other skills

Like the title says. Whenever I use Shield Throw and hold down my right mouse button and using other skills at the same time Shield Throw stops working.
The skills seems to be in a cooldown state and I can’t use it for 5-10 seconds.
So far mostly noticed it while using Ring of Shields

IMGUR Shield Throw

Added IMGUR screenshot.

Can you show me your shield throw specialization tree?

Here is what I have so far.
Focused campaign shows that cooldown is reset when shield returns, but sometimes that doesn’t happen.

Haven’t tried shield barrage yet, because I preferred not to use it.

I have noticed some wonkiness with the node Focus Campaign in the past, I’ll put it on my list to look into today. From personal experience, you shouldn’t have the same issue with Shield Barrage.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.
I’ll build my Shield Throw a bit differently then.

I cannot reproduce this, if there any way you could post a video of getting it to trigger the CD using the same set up?

Sure thing, made a quick video.
I noticed that it’s mainly when using Volatile Reversile

I’m having the same problem, even through I don’t use Volatile Reversile, the only skill that i cast while holding the RMB is Sigils of Hope, but it doesn’t trigger every time, and sometimes this bug triggers without instant casting any skill while holding RMB.

P.S.: Sorry for the necro but as the bug is the same i thought it was best just to reply here instead of creating a new thread

1 Like

I’m having same problem with shield throwing going into infinite cooldown. I have the passive that resets it when it returns to me and it’s my primary attack. I don’t think I’m activating any other skill when it randomly stops working, but I could be misremembering. After around 5 seconds it resets again. It feels like my shield gets lost.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.