Pros
  • Huge Damage
  • Fast Boss Kills
  • Good AOE and Single Target
  • Can be played as ranged, mid ranged, or face tank melee
Cons
  • Enchant weapon and Flame ward CD is to long

Dammitt’s Builder Link

Below is a link to @Dammitt new website for builds. This Website is extremely easy to use and now lets you guys actively see my gear, the exact tiers and rolls, blessings and there rolls, and idols all in one spot. You can also edit any of it to make it better. Enjoy and make sure to give dammit a well deserved “Nice work” Pat on the back.

ShatterSpark Gear/Blessings/Idols In One Fancy Place

Updates

• Initially posted February 16th 2021. Viable for 0.8d

Passives

Mage
Sorcerer
Spellblade

Skills

ShatterStrike
Enchant Weapon
Flame Ward
Lightning Blast
Mana Strike

At what level did you switch over from the leveling mage to shatterstrike? Going to give this a go and hope the new surge incorporates.

Not sure to which leveling mage you refer. But you can use shatterstrike and mana strike from the moment you get them straight into this no need to swap later

I leveled to the mastery with ele nova but was not going to grind it out with mana strike alone!

Hey, great build. When I read the skills in game, the Mortal Capacitor nod in Lightning Blast says it applied the damage buff to spark charger applied by Lightning Blast only. That nod is really working with all Spark Charges applied? If yes, its bugged or bad writed on the skill?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.