Shatter Runes

Hello.

I spotted the following through the in-game feedback system and was advised to post it here by EHG support. As always, thank you EHG for the hands-on feedback.

Hello Team.

I hope this finds you well.

Firstly, thank you very much for the game. It continues to give a great experience.

I would appreciate you reviewing the amount of Shatter runes we can buy or acquire in the game. Ever since I have started shattering the excess loot, my stash of Shatter runes is steadily falling and I feel the game does not give me enough opportunities to recoup the lost shatter runes.

It seems like shattering loot will be the largest activity among all crafting related activities but it becoming difficult with the decreasing amount of shatter runes.

Please I would appreciate you adding an option which allows us to buy large quantities of shatter runes from the merchants. Thank you.

Kind regards,

HappyZulu

Glad you’re enjoying the game and hope you find the community and devs responsive and helpful as usual.

This has been requested from time-to-time from newer players. The devs don’t want to do this and it’s not really needed.

The amount of Runes of Shattering are scarce for a very good reason, they are powerful.

You should be sparing on what you shatter, especially before you reach the endgame. Once you reach endgame you will be able to buy all of them every time you see them in the vendor, but you may not want to buy any of them as your stash of them may be well over 100 and you will still be shattering only certain items for the more rare affixes, as all other affixes will be plentiful by then.

1 Like

Shatter runes become a non-issue later on. Removals, on the other hand… you can never get enough of.

Shatter runes are a non issue is people don’t waste them left and right :slight_smile: . On a new account I mostly don’t start shattering untill the late 50s when some more desireable gear with better chances of good shards drop.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.