Shatter KING Returns! Build Guide 0.8.3D

The 10 stacks comes from Blade Weaver as the final passive node in the Spellblade tree the build is using, rather than the skill tree for Firebrand.

Technically you only need to use it 3 times for 3 stacks to get guaranteed crit. But you can get more stacks inside the tree. The 10 uses for max stack plus 10 stacks of blade weaver would be maximum damage potential

Ahhh okay Thank you.

As an add onā€¦

I noticed that ā€œConflagrateā€ would kill the whole reasoning behind Blade Weaver so that would just be stupid BUT if a player had just one extra skill point from an affix, what are your thoughts on ā€œArdent Brandingā€? I noticed there is no extra mana cost but it says that other than the speed boost we gain from Fulmination, we would lose all attack speed gain from other sources. I know that there are nodes on the passive tree where we actively go for speed for skills like Shatterstrike but with this skill would that speed loss be a real hurting loss vs. the +3 extra stacks we can gain? Honestly, no sarcasm although some people might sound that way. I am honestly wondering.

I tried Ardent Branding and it felt so slooooooow :(.

Thanks Llama. I was wondering if that would happen considering all of the speed passives weā€™ve been building up along the way. Using the Frozen Ire that someone mentioned in a previous version (that I have a decent version of) and a crafted Falchion sword and being level 44, my melee speed boost is at 67%. Using Ardent Branding would bring that down to a plain 9%. That would be mighty slow indeed for 3 stacks. Thinking back on it, the rate of attack at this point would more than make up for 3 stacks I would believe. Thanks for helping me think that through.

Hi! Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s possible to replace focus with mana strike. It can give you boost to your melee damage for 4 seconds while still replenishing your mana at the rate good enough and without the need to stop. If you use mana strike, you have enough time to cast 3 firebrands and one shatterstrike with that sweet 35% damage increase.

The trick here is to restore mana outside of combat. That is, you quickly kill enemies and regenerate if necessary.

If you think about it this way, ManaStrike is a bad skill, because it requires risking your life and spending time in combat itself, not to kill an enemy, but to do something extra.

At high ranks it greatly affects survivability.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.