Shambling Steel not working

I respecced my Summon Skeleton skill tree for my acolyte, taking a point out of “Mightier Than The Sword” and putting one into “Shambling Steel.” After this, I get one warrior when summoning skeletons, and all the rest are archers. I am going to try a few things, and will completely wipe the tree and start over if I have to, but wanted to report the bug, as others will eventually come across this.

Current skill tree: https://photos.app.goo.gl/9jspQ2iLcHDs77jPA

1 Like

Arg! I didn’t have Skeleton Rogue. It’s confusing when it says archers will be removed, with no qualifier. In the end, it’s my fault, for not checking my points and the descriptions more carefully. However, I imagine that there will be a fair number of problems about this, after release. Sorry for the bug report, instead of looking more carefully and putting this in “feedback.”

1 Like

Were you getting only warriors when you summoned fresh skellies after putting a point into Shambling Steel? That node won’t get rid of any existant archers, it just makes it so that archers can no longer be summoned (as it says).

I’d tried freshly logging in, so that all skellies disappeared. However, I found out that I’d screwed up and hadn’t had a point in Skeleton Rogue. Thank you, though! <3

1 Like

If you ever need to get rid of your summons for a test, all you need to do is to remove the skill from your skill bar & then replace it.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.