Shaman Totem Master | Build Guide | 0.8.4

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

Summary

• This build is played as a Shaman! You will need to be a shaman on this one for the mastery bonus of negative mana cost. This build heavily revolves around having tons of move speed and summon tons of totems to do all of the killing for you. To keep your life full you leech a good portion of damage from avalanche as it trails behind you cleaning up anything left.

Main Interactions

• Sacrificing thorn totems so upheaval totems do MORE damage. Setting up the skills so that mana does not become an issue and you can always keep summoning.

How to Play this build

• To play this build I like to place avalanche on autocast, but you can manually cast it as well about 1x every 10 seconds. Run around with avalanche chasing you while you summon storm totems for great AOE and use the combo summon thorn totem then sacrifice them by summon upheaval totem and watch the damage pour out!

Rating

Rating

• Defense - 7/10
  • Offense - 9/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 8/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 8/10
  • Arena - 7/10
  • Average - 7.8 (A Tier)

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter

Shaman Totem Master!

Shaman Totem Master! Gear/Idols/Blessings

Shaman Totem Master! Lootfilter Link:

Shaman Totem Master! Lootfilter Pastebin Link

All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non PRIMALIST Class Items ARE HIDDEN

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)

Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)

Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)

Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)

Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Light Green - Idols

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Health / Vitality
  • Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance/ Endurance
  • Leech (Bleeding heart/overkill leech/Blessing spell damage leech)

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Flat physical/cold damage (For upheaval)
  • Adaptive spell damage (For avalanchee) Wear a 2h staff
  • Minion damage/Minion physical damage/Minion spell damage
  • Increased physical/melee/cold damage
  • ATT

How to Level (NEW)

No leveling guide for the new skill yet, but if your just looking to get a shaman going based on the avalanche and storm totem i will link it below. I leveled this build as is yesterday on stream and it was rocky between level 15-25 but then it took off as soon as we had upheaval totems and the flat cold damage for them

Gear -> Unique's

This build could also use, but not limited to :eyes:

• Bleeding Heart (Amulet) For Leech
  • Thorn Slinger (Belt)

Passive Screen Shots

Primalist

Beastmaster

Shaman

Skill Screen Shots

Warcry

Upheaval

Summon Thorn Totem

Summon Storm Totem

Avalanche

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Looking For a different build? Here’s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds / Guides / Leveling Guides in one place! Click Here

Want to search by specific skills / uniques / class / mastery? Check out Dammitt’s Build Compendium

Dammitts Build Compendium

Have a good day Travelers!

Hi bro. Cant withstand the mana cost with avalanche on autocast :(:(:(:(:(:frowning:

Take the mana efficiently nodes in the avalanche tree. Put some Nana regen on belt/rings/relic/amulet

I don’t have a Nana, can I still run this build?

Here ya go:

2 Likes

I found you a nana, here ya go:

Glad you can tell the difference between my bruv Gordon & my Nana. /sarcasm

1 Like

can we have a planner update lvl 100 for the remainoing points ?

thx

Think we can use something like this, but also hope we will got some update from TS Shaman, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.4e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

1 question:
i ask myself why many damage types which should push the builds dps are not shown in the lootfilter.
For example:physical/elemental damage not highlighted on rings.

Is there a specifix reason?

If the totems are doing most of the killing, they only benefit from minion damage modifiers, not player damage modifiers.

thanks for the quick answer.
but still for example: only damage modifier on ring that is highlighted is cold damage.
If i equip elemental damage, doesnt it also raise my cold damage?

edit: cold damage is only stacked for avalanche in this build then?

Yes, but as elemental is a less specific modifier, the values the affixes have are lower.

Nope, check storm tottem anotation - on right upper path we take cold damage.
So Storm Elder, Heorot’s Path and Eternal Stom benefit both avalance and Storm Tottem

And yet the Storm Totem is a minion & thus (as I said here) don’t benefit from the player’s % increased cold damage. If it were % minion cold damage, then yes, the totems would benefit from it.

sorry mate, i’ve wanted to highlight that i wanted to answer for this specific part
btw even in boarman video avalance shows 13k dps, it’s not kinda uber high damage also on 12:44 (on gear section) he says that most item has a wrong affixes and we need - health/crit avoidance/endurance/minnion damage.
So maybe we don’t realy need that creomancer affix on ring in loot filter, or maybe i’m wrong and miss something

1 Like

I love this build but is there a way to make it a bit tankier? :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.