Bladedancer

Skills

Dancing Strike
Shift
Shadow Cascade
Smoke Bomb
Synchronized Strike

Idols

The main affix on idols you want is damage per active shadow for shadow cascade and second is increased shadow damage.

Gear

Below is a Tunklab Gearplanner link that has been put together from the gear shown in the build video. This gear is not be min-maxed correctly but should give you a basic idea on how to get started.

Bladedancer Cascade Gearplanner Link

1 Like

Gearplanner link arent working for me

Fixed :slight_smile: Sorry website was down tried to fix it before i went to bed.

Hey i almost went with all of your choice, except for a few things.

I was wondering why you didn’t pick the “dancing shadows” node on the shift tree. To me it looks like a huge QoL and a mana saving point. Quite strong. Why did you rule it out ?

Same thing with onslaught on the Shadow Cascade tree. It seems quite strong to me. My guess would be that you’re not having any mana issue as it is. If this is the reason, then maybe it’s still worth to pick this node and try the rogue passive node “Coated blades” ? Increasing the mana cost but getting more DPS.

And last question but not least, why did you rule out “Wave of darkness” in the Synchronized strike tree ? It’s not working with Perfect Coordination maybe ? (i’m on my way to pick it up but i was curious.)

i know im not hyper mega brainiac like boardman, but i dont use dancing shadows cuz he consume all shadows, and sometimes mess with my mobs pull…
Onslaught refund 25% of mana… and the skill only cost like 15mp… o u will be refunding around 4mp, i dont think its worth the point…
And about the wave of darkness maybe its cuz need lots of points to get there??

Updated video is almost uploaded. I think it will answer most of these questions and that youll like it :slight_smile:

I’m going to take a look then.

Its up. Let me know if you still have any of the same questions and ill take a deeper look.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.