Sets?

So no set has more than 3 pieces?

wow…makes me sad

This is very intended and by design.
Sets generally speaking are also not that powerful (and popular).

The devs have said they wanted ot give sets some more love to make them compete with legendaries, but they wanna do it without “just giving them LP”.

But whatever they do I doubt they will increase the number of pieces.

They need to move the exceptional stats to the set bonus section.
Ferebor’s Chisel is fantastic, but the set bonus and the ring make running the ring not too worth it.

If they gave the ring the current set bonus of +1 to totems. It could see play on it’s own.
Make the “+1% Critical Strike Chance for Totems per Intelligence” the set bonus, and give the dagger something else to make up for it (something weaker but not useless) or just increase the +damage for totems numbers. Would be nice also if they dropped the ‘physical’ tag for the totem damage.

I don’t want LP on set items either, but maybe being able to change the base item of the set item could be cool. Maybe even to the point of allowing the modifiers to be moved to another item slot entirely. Like changing Blade of the Forgotten Knight into a belt. The implicit would change to what the belt had, but the rest of the stats would move to the belt.

Maybe too powerful.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.