Set builds ? Link me some

Hi, im excited what builds using

full sets

I collect all set items i found and put them in stash and wanna use them on my alts if there will be possibility of usage.
I try to google about that and dont found anything.

Did anyone know some site where is builds with set items ?

I mean literally full set in one build. I think it can be awesome to dps trough early game. Thanks for links.

I think this should be helpfull for other players search on forum too.

Honestly haven’t seen any. Set items are way underpowered in LE. Leveling gear at best, until you start dropping Exalted items, then they lose all value.

Currently using the Shattered Lance set on my Spellblade, seems to work fairly well I don’t think it is any weaker or stronger than not using it, just a different way to build.

Most balanced buff they could get at this point would be to allow them to roll with LP.

2 Likes

As far as I can tell, Set items only exist to waste a potential reward spot for monolith completions.

1 Like

Some builds might use a single piece of a set (Sinathia’s mace is pretty good for Manifest Armor with the weapon node) and sometimes they’re useful for leveling, mostly for filling empty spots.
Other than that, sets need loving and they’re mostly useless.

the stuff i craft at level 4 in first town after another death is actually better than any sets i’ve seen so far. they get insta sold to merchant.

i think they wanted to avoid a d3 situation but went too far the other way heh

The full set is pretty decent for necro if you run Bone Curse with 4 hits dropoff + Rip Blood. Minions will get 4 hits in fast enough to nearly spamcast Curse.

That said, sets are currently lackluster and being worked on.
I have had build around some of them and mostly the 2-piece ones are fairly decent.

2 Likes

I really like the Ruby Fang set. Go Rogue, either BD for damage or Falconer for more tank, go Cinder Strike. Get the node that converts poison chance to Ignite chance on Cinder Strike, stack a bunch of fire res. It’s fun enough, I enjoy it and you get very tanky w/ the block.

Personally, I had made a Shattered Lance Blade Dancer. Endurance/HP Regen for defenses, stacking HP regen gives damage with that set. Blade Dancer to help stack damage. It was weird, difficult to gear, but fun when it was all together. That set would be best on a Primalist or Sentinel though and it’s fun to have a bunch of health regen and get rewarded for building sustain by getting butt loads of damage.

I actually went through my sets again, here’s some good things:

Overall - Shattered Lance - Spellblade & Druid are good choice for it, could even run the Last Scorn Bear set if going crit for big slaps.
Overall - Gaspar’s - Shaman with Fire Tornado, can even run the Forgotten Knight sword in offhand. Wasn’t terrible in beta, but lacks the good scaling in corruption. Yet to try it on a Runemaster/Spellblade build, which will be my next go at it, with the Rahyeh chest.

Sorcerer - Vilathria’s - Lightning Meteor, known build
Shaman - Ferebor’s - crit totems
Shaman - Halvar’s - used to run it with old TS & (spell) EQ Aftershock Boulders, need to redo it with Gathering Storm and/or the Adorned Idols that proc aftershocks on melee, I think.
Void Knight - Forgotten Knight - hybrid-ish void crit with some dots build. Basically run just enough Time Rot to get 3piece going, then stack crit thanks to the necklace. Takes some balance and not as super strong, but a fun challenge imho.

2 Likes

I’ve been using the Last Bear set for my Void Knight while leveling and it’s pretty strong. The 40 Strength adds a lot of damage and you also get some leech, health regen and endurance (decent armor too). I’ve only cleared the campaign and done a few normal echoes, but it’s still better than any other stuff I’ve found so far.

I realise this was more pointed at end game stuff, but sets (at least this one) are worth considering for leveling.

If a build exists in lastepochtools.com and uses set items, you can filter by the item. Just scroll through “unique items” filter on the right, the set items have their names in green. Click on something you have, and you can pretty easily tell if the entire set is in use by the build banner.

I am having fun with the Sun Forged set on forge guard. I think it’s the only set in the game that’s viable at higher levels. Then again, you have to play forge guard to experience it, LOL ;D

I’m actually running a poison Beastmaster build with the Ruby Fang set. Use Tempest Strike with all the attack speed boosts, Aspect of the Viper for more attack speed and poison chance/penetration, and the scorpion pet with more damage based on the number of poison stacks on a target. You hit so damn fast and stack poison like no one’s business. Add Wing Guards for the extra attack speed and you become a poisonous blender, get Eterras Blessing plus the healing nodes for Fury Leap and Warcry for sustain. Then the cooldown reduction and frenzy for Warcry. You’re nearly unkillable with three different healing skills, are constantly frenzied and hasted, and can throw out a venom nova every other second or so with the node that resets companion abilities when you use Eterras Blessing.