Sentinel skill bar menu bug

Hi, anyone else experiencing the same issue of sentinel class skills bar menu being buggy? I am unable to slot skills or change skills into the bar (even if I have learnt or specced into them). Only half of the sentinel skills are available on the skills menu toggle popup.

This is the same for both my sentinel characters. I have did a few relog attempts as well. It is still buggy and renders the characters unplayable.

Pls advise or assist? Thank you :slight_smile:

Could you give us some more details (possibly with pics, imgur.com is your friend)? Is it all skills that aren’t able to be selected? Does it just affect specific slots? Have you respec’d some passives that unlocked the skills so the skills are now no longer available?

Hey hey Llama, thanks for the reply! Turns out it was my bad haha. I’ve returned to the game after a while and didn’t realise the whole skill tree got respeced. Weirdly all my spec-ed skills worked on bar before I adjusted them. But it’s all good now.

Cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.