Sentinel - Paladin - Smite - Desperate Measures - Sacrifice

Sentinel - Paladin - Smite - Desperate Measures - Sacrifice

Hej,

im trying a build in which i spam hammers until oom and then smiting ppl with desperate measures. Until skilling sacrifice it worked just fine. but now nothing happens when smiting and being oom. why? is it intended?

have a good day

Sounds like a Bug Reports.

Do you not have 5 points in the Time & Faith passive? That’ll deal with your mana problems.

i do not. im a big noob and im just wandering about all these buttons :slight_smile: passives and specializations and so forth… i do not rly feel like i have a mana problem. more curiosity then anything else.

plus it shouldnt cost me mana at all. should cost me health. right?

1 Like

No, the Sacrifice node adds an additional cost (% of current hp) to Smite along with the massive damage increase, it doesn’t swap the mana cost for a health cost.

Fairly certain he means it shouldn’t cost him mana, because desperate measures should reduce that to 0 while OOM. And should cost him health, because of exactly that additional health cost associated with sacrifice. Which, yeah, based on the nodes chosen I would expect that to be the case.

And that’s why I said it was a bug in the first post & pointed him towards the bug report forum…

alrdy did it. :slight_smile: thanks for the help!

having heeps of fun. thanks for the game!

1 Like