Sentinel - Hammer Throw | Bug with the talent : "Mana Starved Forging"

Hey,

• The talent of the spell Hammer Throw “Mana Starved Forging” fromdoes not work under certain conditions.

• Indeed, if you use Hammer Throw until you have zero mana, it becomes uncastable. However, if you use your sigils, it becomes castable again for a few seconds.

Is this normal? Because before the update, it worked even without using the sigil, which does not grant any free spell usage points.

It quickly becomes unplayable, especially on bosses, when suddenly your character stops attacking when it shouldn’t, thank you in advance for your responses!

Video link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5imFfLEDpxY&ab_channel=IIPhoxiusII

Edit : Another link with Hammer Mana starved forging bug and collision ? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW_vhvlVILw&ab_channel=IIPhoxiusII Even with the sigils activated during combat, hammer throwing does not cast.

2 Likes

Same issue. its completely unplayable and i’m quitting the league because of this

2 Likes

Please fix this, Its very annoying

1 Like

I can also confirm this bug. It’s pretty impactful when your survivability is partially provided from life leech and you stop casting when you’re not expecting it. Hopefully devs will see this and address it for the next patch?

1 Like

I hope…

Seems like this is fixed despite no patch notes/release. Anyone still having this issue?

I’ve confirmed the issue internally. It’s inconsistent, and appears to enter and exit the bugged state when using other abilities. We’ll work on a fix.

1 Like

First of all, thank you for your response. Subsequently, yes, to exit the bugged state, as shown in the clips, you need to use abilities to regain the initial talent.

I’m still having a problem with this skill. I hope it gets fixed. I decided to play a different class while waiting.

1 Like

Yes, there have been several patches but still no fix, I had time to level up 2 other characters to at least 90…

Ditto. Please fix this. This is my first char. Insanely annoying playing this. Maybe as a temporary solution is have the talent remove the mana cost of hammer throw so builds are playable?

I had no issues with ‘Mana Starved Forging’ while having at least one point in ‘Ballista’.