Sentinel cannot equip two-handed weapon?

Hello. Tell me, please, I’m doing something wrong, I don’t understand something, can’t the sentinel equip two-handed weapons (swords, maces)? I am playing in offline mode and the character cannot wear any type of two-handed weapon :frowning:
Has anyone else encountered this? How can it be fixed?
I will be grateful for any help.

He can. What happens when you try? Right click in the inventory, and then what? If you are wearing a sword and a shield, you will firstly have to unequip one of them. FYI

I thought I had this issue too, but I fixed it by removing my shield. You just can’t have an offhand equipped.

1 Like

Try unequipping your current weapons (especially off hand) and then try…

1 Like

When i try to it, the character says “i cant” or something like this. BTW - on mage, who hold the shield, when i try to equip two hand, all works fine: shild and primary weapon take iff and two hand equiped…

Level requirement? Check it out on the bottom right corner of the tooltip.

Level requirements are ment (9 lvl needed, char. - 15 lvl). Does items have any stat requirements ?

• Lame jumelle (Rogue) – Équiper des épées et des dagues dans votre main gauche.
  • Harmonie des lames (Primalist) – Équiper d’épées et de haches dans votre main gauche.
  • Gladiateur (Sentinelle) – Équipé d’épées dans votre main secondaire.
  • Gémeaux (Mage – Lame de sort) – Équiper épées dans votre main secondaire

That surprises me. Whenever I want to equip a 2 handed weapon and I have weapon+offhand, I always have to remove the offhand first. I think this is mostly to prevent you having a full inventory and the game not having space to place both items in your inventory/stash.

1 Like

Yeah, in the past you used to be able to right-click to equip and it would send both the 1H weapon and the off-hand to your inventory. I’m not sure at what point that changed as it had been a while since I used a 2H weapon, which I’m using now on a new Paladin, but I have to unequip the off-hand first now.