Sentinel Blademaster Node - Bugged for 2H?

Hi, so I read some old posts years ago saying, YES, this node works for 2-handed weapons.

However, I’m wielding a 2H-axe, I take a point in thisnode, and my attack speed doesn’t change.

So, I guess I’m posting here for clarification? Is this a bug, or does it only apply to 1H axes/swords?

Just by the wording it shouldn’t matter that it’s 2handed. If you are checking your character sheet to see if it works, it might not be reflected there at all. A lot of conditional passives like this don’t show any change in your character sheet.

Yeah, I’m checking the character sheet, since I’m not sure how else to know if it’s actually working.

Comparatively, Time Legion DOES reflect in the character sheet.

It applys to axes. I see a noticeable increase of hit and ailment application when using 5/5 blade master. What type of 2 handed axe are you using? Weapons each have a speed multiplier with two handed weapons usually having a multiplier that is worse than 1 handers.

For example the fastest base is a one handed sword at 1.2 ( scales attacks speed at 20% more total attack speed) while the slowest base is a 2handed mace at .86 ( actually lowers the benefit of attack speed by 14%). Most 2handed axes will actually lower their overall attack speed by 5% as they usually have a base of .95 although some are even slower than that.

Bump, I’d like to know as well. Currently using Merophage on my WP VK, when I wield a 2h Axe the DPS increases, but not when I use Merophage.

Blademaster actually remove 6% from attack speed for me lol