Sentinal/Forgemaster Shield Bash + Ring of Shields

Hello, so I have been playing around with Ring of shields as it is my favorite spell. When you take the node for it to form infront of you with Shield Rush while active, it goes infront of you and then returns to orbiting you. However, if you take the node in Shield Bash to have Ring of Shield’s to be added to it, they form in front and then stay in whatever line in the direction of the attack and do not return. There is some odd rubber banding and push/pulling of the shields as they hover and you move closer and or away.

I am not sure if this is a bug and they are supposed to return to circle you or if it is working as intended.

I also made a “All shield” Character. There is also a problem with Shield rush still. When performing shield rush with power push node in Ring of shields, there is a ~5% chance that it will create 20+ shields that will then start orbiting you. If you have the shield bash node adding it to the end of shield rush, it just creates your issue as well above making everything a mess.
https://imgur.com/a/HsbdaK5