[Sentinal - Forge Knight] Void Cleave Frequently Double-casting while Warpathing

DxDiag.zip (17.5 KB)
Player.log (1.1 MB)

Hi, I am having a consistent issue with void cleave casting twice if used while warpathing.

Detailed description:
When using warpath, casting void cleave results in two attempted casts. Typically this results in void cleave being used and my character saying “I cannot do that” immediatly after, as void cleave is on cooldown. However, if the “Nether Charge” node is taken to give void cleave two charges it will use both charges.

How consistently does this happen?
90% of the time, I noticed the cooldown character bark after using void cleave several days ago. It was only last night, when testing Nether Charge, that I realized it is in fact attempting to cast the skill twice. Nether Charge is more or less unusable for me as a result.

This occurs regardless of the hotkeys used to cast the skills. I have not tested on a different keyboard.

This bug seems very similar, although not exactly the same, as the bug reported 6 days ago in the below thread. The other poster has it happening even when not warpathing, which is not the case for me. Void Cleave ONLY double casts for me when cast while holding the warpath hotkey simultaneously.

https://forum.lastepoch.com/t/sentinel-skills-frequently-double-casting-warpath-void-knight/43847

This is a known issue with using abilities out of warpath. We are correctly investigating this bug.

Thank you for the report.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.