Second opinion for Warlock build

Hey, so I am a fairly new Player and for this season I theorycrafted this build and I’m currently using it (43lvl for now). I wanted to ask someone more experienced about any mistakes that could come from my lack of knowledge. I am not planning to change any skills, and I am asking just about skill and passive points distribution (and any potential tips).

Thank you!

Hey it would be helpful if you describe how you envision it playing. What skills are you using when, and why? What’s important to you in terms of the concepts, what synergies are you looking for, and up to 43 how are things feeling to you? What does it do well and where, if anywhere, do you struggle?

Right!

So build is focused on fire and necrotic damage and curses. Main damage sources are Ghostflame and Chaos bolts (I try to use Ghostflame primarily but when I can’t be static I use Chaos bolts). To that I have Fire Golem for tanking, Transplant for mobility, and Chtonic fissure for curse application - all the details about spell points you can find in the link I sent.

For now, I have fun playing it and it works, I need to be tactical when to stand still and use Ghostflame and when I need to rotate. Build damage is very strong.
What I struggle with is survivability, I am not dying yet but if enemies would deal slightly more damage I would (I think I need more ward generation somehow), and mana. I can cast Ghostflame for a few seconds fine but for boss encounters I quickly run out of it.

Also what I am afraid of is any stat overlap in passives, I for example get a lot of Damned chance both in spells and passives and I am not sure if it’s fine.