Scalebane Sorcerer enemy types do a bit too much damage

Scalebane sorcerers have three attacks: Scalebane Sorcerer - Official Last Epoch Wiki

1. A poison boomerang-type move that puts a poison on you on contact going forward and backward
  2. A poison spray
  3. An orbiting poison globe

Honestly, numbers 2 and 3 aren’t an issue, but it’s 1 that I think I have the strongest feelings about.

The orb that the sorcerers fire stacks poison up very quickly especially with multiple of them in a group. The mobs are extremely dangerous and I’m not sure if that is intended or not.

I’m perfectly fine with enemies like the Osprix casters that summon the meteors because there’s time to avoid them, but with these mobs they’re constantly throwing the poison orbs at you, so if you stop for a second you get multiple stacks of poison and are in a lot of trouble.

They just seem like major outliers compared to other mob types - I guess if I were to provide feedback it might be to put their poison boomerang attack on like a 4 second cooldown, so there are gaps in it you could stop moving.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.