Sands of Majasa Update - Patch 0.8.3 Reveal!

No, they said on their latest “forecast” that there are no masteries coming in 0.8.3.

Patch preview is around a week before, notes are when the patch hits.

My PC died and its sitting in a shop, I bought a new one

its funny as within an hour I had access to everything again but have lost all my LE account as I never backed it up as that was never going to happen to me. So I wont be able to play until full release now …lol

Screeee! Hiss! Hiss!

Very good news !
Anyone knows if our characters will be reset for this patch please ?

They won’t ever reset characters. Current are local on your PC (you can literally copy your character files to a backup location, and p.s. you should), and once they finally go live with multiplayer, it will be all new characters anyway.

1 Like

Cool, thank you !

it’s an acquired toesy feeling.

I don’t see too much point in copying characters. There won’t be a ton of benefit in having these in the future… Well maybe if certain items get removed you might have legacy items. So I guess there might be a benefit.

That’s unfortunate, I’m really looking forward to making new mage/rogue builds.

The copy is for backup purposes, incase you lose your HD or reinstall Windows or something like that.

My point was so far there isn’t much of anything lost when you lose an account. It’ll wind up rather useless for what most people will be playing after the updates.

Looking forward to the patch but why oh why does every ARPG have to have a Desert Zone/Biomes . I hate sand. Its course, and ruff, and irritating. And it gets everywhere.

I Hate Sand (Star Wars song) [Island in the Sun parody] - YouTube

1 Like

U have actually liked it to my question for a date :heart_eyes: