Russian localization fix

Good job.

3 Likes

It would be great to be corrected

1 Like

Хоть кто то старается помочь с локализацией

2 Likes

We hope that the developers will fix the current state of localization in the near future

Примените правки хоть какие.

1 Like

Devs already said that they’re going to be working on localizations next: Post Launch Mid-Week Update

Спасибо тебе человек что помогаешь разработчикам с переводом

1 Like

I agree that the Russian localization is lame on both feet. Crooked descriptions in some places, not following the correct word endings, and the main thing for me is the stock font. If you compare the English and Russian fonts in the game, you can see that the English one was worked on. The Russian one hasn’t.

As I think, part of the problem with the names is that the lines in the names of items and the description of the affixes themselves are fixed by “formulas”.
For example, the description of an affix is in the sequence of words A B C D. And in Russian it would be correct and euphonious to rearrange them sometimes, for example as A B D C or A D C B.

But I’m still glad that there is Russian language, because some of my friends don’t know English and for them it was a problem to start playing this beautiful game.

2 Likes

Oui, si les autres langues sont normales, le russe est clairement en panne. C’est pas bon.

+1 for the better russian translation. The russian translation of items / skills / UI text in game needs a thorough revision.

1 Like

Need fix incorrect localisation

Тему поддержу, хоть и играю на английском.

Likewise, I’m not a pro when it comes to translating/localizing, but what we currently see in most locales, ru being just one of the many, is hurting my eyes. It’s such a goddamn shame that due to whatever reason EHG decided not to offload translation to the community like what Crate did with their Grim Dawn, because what we’re having right now is a mangled gibberish of a locale VERY evidently thrown together by a random chatGPT-like AI (just look at those Monolith objectives… yuck). The community would’ve done a much better job, imo, but it’s up to the team to decide on their course of actions in that regard…

Hoping for the locale to improve over time, as well as the ongoing backend issues to be resolved. Other than that, the game is beyond awesome.

1 Like

Лондон ис зэ кэпитал оф Грейт Британ! :saluting_face:

The death screen doesn’t show who killed you, with what skill and type of damage

Hype! We need correct tranlate in favorite game!

I support. Hopefully then localization will improve.

This fix is a must IMHO!

Hello, do you need help with Russian translation? I have time, and want to improve the game. Please contact me in discord, nickname: banzaay

Also Chinese localization please.