Running a monolith and couldn't reach a unique

https://imgur.com/a/vZExgnZ the unique showed up but no way to get to that area to retrieve. :frowning:

Welcome to the forumā€¦

There are various places on specific maps that have this issue and the devs have fixed them one by one over timeā€¦ They just need specific location informationā€¦ I would guess that this is in The Burning Pier type map, but your screenshot has cropped off the map name and half the minimapā€¦

Can you confirm the map name?

ah, my bad. I didnā€™t get the whole screenshot and i donā€™t recall the name. There isnā€™t any pier here as theres no water area. You come from the bottom to this burning area and take a left and keep going straight where the main objective was, you do cross a small wooden plank area into a cavernous region. Iā€™ll get the whole screenshot next time or is there a way to track the history in the logs?

All the monolith maps are reused maps from the campaign (with some extra) - hence me guessing at Burning Pier but there are quite a few dark fire looking mapsā€¦ Only problem is that they are randomly chosen for the echos - one of the map devs might recognise the spot from your screenshot aloneā€¦

The player.log actually does have a code references for maps/scenes like M_D60, M_Rest, M_M170 and others for normal campaign etcā€¦ but its hard to match the particular map where the problem happened unless you are watching the log messages when you load into itā€¦ So the log would have all the maps that you played in a sessionā€¦ the other issue is that the logs get overwritten on subsequent restartsā€¦

The devs might be able to deduce which map it was based on the player.log from immediately after the session when this happenedā€¦ but I expect you have already cycled the log.

Devs might be able to find it, but all I can suggest is to take a full screenshot with mapname if you notice it happening againā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.