Runes of shattering not working

So, this bug happened several times already. Basically, sometimes runes of shattering fail to “shatter” and do not give affix shards (item does not disappear), but the rune count goes down. The issue persists with other items. At first, i thought it was a visual bug, but after restarting the game the item is still there and runes are comsumed. After relaunching the game last time all my runes of shattering just dissappeared, it was not much (about 10-ish), but the bugs with those runes are rather irritating.

Player-prev.log (4.7 MB)

Same i use few on one item and can destroy it.
It was rare item, i thought its not a bug but the forge potential that do it - and that i need to get rid that potential to 0 first but now , good to known its a bug…

It just happened to me.
I was forging for the first time at lvl 58. Mass shattering items I collected throughout the game. Everything was fine at first but then one item didn’t shatter and I didn’t get shards. I tried again, and again. I tried on a different item It also didn’t shatter and I didn’t get shards. Rune count was going down. I relaunched and all my runes of shattering disappeared (also around 11-12 after losing some to this bug).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.