Runemaster Disintegrate build doing <10% dps randomly and comes back to "normal" after 10 seconds or so

I have been playing since the official release and am using the typical runemaster disintegrate build and it does massive damage which is amazing.

However I have noticed some game breaking bugs which will literally ruin entire runs often.

Gear :

Peak of the mountain

Ignivar’s Head

Soul Gambler’s Fallacy

Ravenous Void

crit wand, mercurial boots etc.

When doing dps with the primary skill Disintegrate i have ~ 2.5 million(tool-tip) dps but randomly my dps when I hover over the skill drops to <200k dps and I usually end up dying instantly because my leech etc or entire groups of mobs just do not die. What is causing the damage to drop so significantly ?

I have tried recreating it with flame ward, teleport, shrines with allies, focus and glyph of dominion , I have even tried standing in one spot and spamming the disintegrate button but it truly randomly drops to 10% of my output damage and die instantly,

Any feedback would be welcomed…

More than likely what is happening is you are causing a “Hit” with one of your other abilities. This causes Gambler’s Fallacy to disable it’s crit mechanic for a while, and thus removing a lot of DPS conversion from Ignivar’s.

Disintegrate is in a really weird place because it relies heavily on a few Unique’s interaction to even be “ok” and pretty much prevents you from using a lot of other spells in your kit.

Fun fact, Disintegrate can disable itself like this.
You just need Backfire or Tendrils skill nodes allocated. Both the Flame Burst proc and Lightning Blast proc are "hit"s, which in turn disable your Soul Gambler’s Fallacy :smiley: