Rune Master "Never Late" passive appears broken

After taking the “Never Late” passive the associated Never Late buff appears to not be applied after using a traversal skill. Interestingly I have seen it applied extremely rarely, both when I first unlocked the passive and occasionally when first logging into the server to play. However 99% of the time I use a traversal it does not get applied.

I currently use a spec’d Flame Rush as my traversal and have removed any secondary spell nodes on that (e.g. the Embers or whatnot) but that doesn’t seem to help. Furthermore I have used Teleport (completely un-spec’d so no spell that the skill might be casting) and still the same issue with the Never Late buff not being applied.

Finally I don’t think it’s a GUI issue, as I don’t see any increase in spell crit after using a traversal from the character sheet (although I’ve not been able to confirm that the character sheet reflects the spell crit increase when the buff is active because… well the buff is never applied).

Hopefully it’s an easy fix, cause I’m very excited to Flame Rush through my Frost Wall and see some spectacular crits from Igneous Rain :smiley:

1 Like

I was having the same issue. I did some playing around with it & I’m able to get flame rush to proc the buff with only 4 points into the ‘never late’ passive. It seems getting the 5th breaks it.

so at least you can do that to somewhat make your build work while a fix is worked on :slight_smile:

I’ll give that a shot while they’re working on it, thanks! Although I really want that 5th point bonus for the Runic Invocation bonuses lol. I’m sure it won’t be long before it’s fixed.

This bug only occurs in online and once you have at least 5 points specced, it’s as if you always have the buff. Thus making no diff if you use a traversal skill or not.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.