Rogue - Dancing Strikes keypressing bug

Hi, thanks for the awsome dual-wield skill set, devs. I’d like to report one bug concerning this, particularly the ability “Dancing Strikes” (only DS in the following text).

Sometimes (actually pretty often), when you press the DS button during “already dancing PC” the PC does nothing, stops the dance. For a little while pressing the button for DS does nothing still. Before you realize what is happening, and manage to start the dance again, it costs you a second or two of standing still - that can be a matter of life and death.

I’ve scrutinizingly paid attention as to when it happens, but can’t really pinpoint the core issue. These are the clues so far:

1. It never happens on the first key press.
  2. It happens randomly it seems. Something like a button pressed before the animation ends etc. is out of question, because repeatedly pressed button for DS sometimes just works, sometimes just doesn’t.
  3. I’ve tried it in the open space as well as on the enemies to be sure there is no stun / snare / freeze etc. involved. It does happen in the open space as well.
  4. Holding the button for DS all the time is a workaround, however that takes a lot of situational fun away, it’s not for every occasion.
  5. I’ve no problem with the said button (right mouse button) in any other game. I.e. my mouse seems to be working properly everywhere else.

Does anyone else experience this? Would you (devs) be so kind as to look into it? Player.log (350.4 KB)

1 Like

A video example of this or a gif using something like gyazo would help a lot in identifying this issue if you’re able to repro it well enough.

Thanks for the reply, however, I am afraid it would serve nothing. How does one make a video that shows that clicking of a mouse button sometimes does, sometimes doesn’t do the stuff? Maybe if I’ve somehow recorded both my hand and the screen, have to think about it.

Gotcha, thanks for the report. We’re tracking this issue internally.

Thanks, you’re the best.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.