Rogue/Bladedancer - Dancing Strikes vs Lagon Boss

Hello, Im playing a Rogue/Bladedancer with Dancing Strikes, and now I reached the point where i have to fight the Boss " Lagon " and in my opinion theres a big problem fighting him, because Skill “Dancing Strikes” does just not work when you actually target the boss, or literally 1 pixel out of the terrain you can move, because the boss itself is placed on a terrain where the player is unable to move. So i have to “walk” or “attack” away from him which leads to not dealing any damage, besides that, it is really aweful to play against the boss like this. Since I met other similiar placed bosses without this exact problem, my suggestion would be to look into this one and make it the same like the ones which work.

This is a known issue with Lagon and one I sincerely hope is fixed with MP, though I doubt it. Lagon’s hit box is massive so if you use Dancing Strikes along the ledge (keeping your mouse over the ledge not on Lagon) you should be hitting him.

2 Likes

he cant be targeted by rain of arrows either which is annoying

The same workaround of aiming on the edge of the ledge in front of him should work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.