Rogue Ability Issues

I have been noticing a couple of interactions between the world and two notable Rogue skills. Dancing Strikes and Blade Armor (Shuriken talent)

1. Some monsters appear to be coded as objects in the world (Lagon’s Tentacles) and Dancing Strikes will not actually directly attack the monster if you are moused over it. One has to actively click around the monster to get Dancing Strikes to hit the monster. Dancing Strikes functions the same way against monsters with arenas where they are outside it like Lagon and the Idol Worms.

2. Blade Armor Shurikens are eaten by walls/objects that are not interactive. If you Shift close to a wall to attack monsters with Blade Armor the wall will eat the Shurikens and leave you without any Shurikens to deal damage.

#2 is intended. Never taken Dancing Strikes that far so I’ve not seen what you say with Lagon’s tentacles.

Ah, kk! I wasn’t sure, so I thought I’d drop it in here just in case!

In Dancing Strikes issue, if you were to mouseover the tentacle and hit Dancing Strike the character nor the ability will move/execute. It’s as if you’re trying to attack into a wall and since the character cannot move, the ability just doesn’t fire. So far, it’s the only interaction like that I’ve seen with Dancing Strikes.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.