Road to 1.0 - July 2021 Development Update

You’re all doing great. Keep grinding!!! :smiley:

1 Like

love the transparency, keep it going guys!
can’t wait to check next chapters, got really into story (first time in an ARPG game :D)

3 Likes

Can you please add a point under Multiplayer Basics on the FAQ that addresses how current characters will be handled once multiplayer is available? It’s a common question.

All of this is awesome. The updated road map is much better. Server load is making it rather difficult to post a coherent comment but great job!

Sure thing Done

1 Like

DUNGEONS WUT. more hyped than druid no lie. we know what the 1 truth is now. but the 4 lies. @EHG_Mike teasing me with that mantis form on the 4 lies and 1 truth. unless one of the lies is there is multiple truths (THINK ABOUT IT) love you guys thanks for all your hard work!!!

Maybe you should go back and watch the clip carefully.

This is absolute poggers!

Will there be added to the game clans and communities, as implemented in Diablo 3?

Amazing news, i was kinda missing some good hype for this game lately.
Looking forward to the future where maybe i can get more friends to join when multiplayer hits, but i agree that having a good launch is better than a quick one.
Take the time you need and keep up the good work.

Sending love and support from Florida. The EHG team is in beast mode. That roadmap is packed with a ton of goodies, and it’s exciting to see what it brings. I’m really looking forward to the added items coming and the dungeons.

1 Like

I’m just so hype! :grinning:

More story content after chapter 9? Now we’re talking!

now were talking!

Thank you this is very forthcoming.
Despite that there are so many things I wish to see a change for a better game experience, such as RNG and crackable in crafting system, I do love the game for its uniques experience.
Wish you a great success. And please make this game more friendly to play.

Warlock soon :crossed_fingers:

12 Chapters!!! Super excited that there’s gonna be that more more of Eterra to explore and uncover :smiley:

i m currently taking a break from LE. i cant wait to come back for 1.0 as I dont like the idea of all my progress being “meaningless” as my items would be “offline only” once 1.0 hits.

that said i always follow LE and its updates. 10/10 if it werent for covid i would be able to support this game more and it deserves it!

Still no multiplayer wich mean people still can hack files to make whatever they want with the game.
Also increasing the longer and tedious campaign even more whitout saying anything about skipping it… Really??
This game is going to be dead on realise bc of PoE 2 and Diablo IV wich is bad bc the game can become a great ARPG but the direction is pretty bad.
Too much work of yours wasted… fucking sad ngl

1 Like

Thanks Judd for the update! I’m not sure if it is an accidental omission, but I think mtx and proper mtx implementation (including refining pre-release support packs pets) should be part of pre-1.0 implementation.

I understand the need to not be seen as “greedy”, but there are many of us who wants to support and who have supported the game generously, and are eager to get our hands on the cosmetic rewards. Thank you!

So many things I love about this game already. I CAN wait as long as it takes for the best which I hope this game can be. Loving the take your time to do it right approach. Keep up the awesome job!

1 Like