Respec Option for all passives

Just like you can De-specialize a tree in your skills, you should be able to completely reset a whole tree and start over putting points back in. I know its in beta, but this game has been out long enough to have something like this implemented. As players, we click so much, do we really need to set there and click every single passive? At the very least give us the option to only have to confirm one time, all the extra clicks is completely unnecessary.

6 Likes

You can just de-specialize it and add again, it’s only few clicks. Still not very convenient, but easier, than removing each point one by one.

You can de-specialize your Passive skill tree? I was pretty sure you could only do that with skills, which in itself would be little overkill because it’s not that hard to move a few points around in skills trees. Passives can be bothersome to have to back up 30-40 points if you change your build.

No, you can only remove passive points one by one and you cany change the mastery.

Oh, sorry, I thought you are talking about skill-tree, not mastery-tree

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.