Remove Normal rarity items from all Monoliths

Can we all agree that if you’ve made it to monoliths, you are beyond the need of normal items? Especially now that FP was invented, and you have like 0 chance to craft anything you want from a normal item?

I get the Devs have a ton of work ahead of them, but this might be an easy thing (altering the drop tables?)

2 Likes

? :smiley:
But yes they are currently pretty much useless at the end.

1 Like

Oh, I have that filter. I just mean, it will bog down the game less if they just aren’t even generated in the 1st place (thinking about game engine performance here, esp w/multiplayer coming).

You should see the amount of TRASH that Path of Exile generates. No wonder their game still runs like a dog turd after a decade.

I know, I quit POE for LE :slight_smile:

I could deal with all of POE’s crap if the gameplay was actually fluid and good, but it literally has no gameplay beyond SPAM and ZERG.

I don’t know how people even play at that zoom level anyway. You can’t have gameplay when your camera is 10ft in every direction. No zoom on the screen for combat gameplay even if you wanted.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.