"Release" of Last Epoch (?)

Standard are not ‘real’ players in that sense. You play with your Legacy gear you are so attached to, you couldnt function without it. Standard is ridiculous, everything about it is just straight up bad and some real shady shit goes on there

I reroll every league a new build I either havent done before or in a while and do all 40 challenges which means doing all content. There was a challenge to do The Feared released all at once, plus challenges to do Aul/Atziri without being hit. Do you do this on standard with 2 week gear?

1 Like

Your explanation says it all man: ATTACHMENT to my items.
If you think it’s funny to upload char every 3 months, keep going…I honestly don’t give a damn…Now when the gameplay of this temporary garbage called “League”, “Season” or anything like that influences who plays on Std, it’s a hell of a slut with like-minded people. There should be two separate games…One for players who like to keep what they have and have fun with it (and I know several), and another for you guys who play for 3 months with your “refreshed economy”. I don’t care about leagues, seasons, etc… What hurts my soul are these misfortunes influencing my gameplay at Standard

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.