Release date

I really loved this game, I sincerely wish you to release the game as soon as possible . You can not pull because the imminent release of poe 2 and Diablo 4 will outshine you(

Hmmmm ok.

Well, they are imminent on a geological timescale.

1 Like

I know itā€™s hard being patient (we are all ravenous for more content), but we have all learned what happens when a game gets rushed or release before it is finished.
If you truly love this game give the devs time to complete it and/or help support them in other ways (kind words can go along way).
In regards to poe 2 and diablo 4 they are at least a year away even more, its the nature of game developement these days that such games take 4-5 years (my guess).

1 Like

You must not understand how long itā€™s going to take ALL these games. Plus, they can all exist together. The ARPG market is just NOT that big. Diablo will be casual trash with no support, PoE 2 is literally the same game with just graphical engine improvement. Just look at that latest PoE 2 footage, itā€™s still stiff and crappy engine. Yawn.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, diablo 4 nor poe 2 will outshine last epoch, as a player of both diablo and poe for years now, Diablo 4 will become trash after a month, poe 2 will fall back to be poe all over again with bad loot table, meta builds & endless ā€œluckā€ crafting.

I share the opinion that we should not go too fast. The beta is good, a good idea, itā€™s rather smooth and pleasant and the developers seem to be going in the right direction. Now everything is not ready yet, no online yet, nothing is balanced for this famous online, what group content, if it is for this type of monolyte without interest in a loop no thank you, implement hard bosses and strategic at each end of monolyte would strongly appreciate in solo the forges his pass, but in groups no, we are going to piss off. On the other hand, the arena in a group is going to be fun with a little the same boss condition every X level would be appreciable several wave of minion well a boss.

There are still classes to do, things to clarify, notably certain spell descriptions or affixes which to me look too similar and we donā€™t really understand which one will be the strongest or the most useful.
And as French I am also attached to a translation.
In short, everything to say that there is still a lot of work despite a solid base and that wanting to release it too quickly can create a Wolcen effect. Iā€™m the best beta in the world to end up like a game that hasnā€™t come far short of the promises.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.