Reflective shrine on minions lowers FPS

What went wrong?
This is something that I have seen multiple times, it’s not just a one time occurrence.
In the video you can see how I have 60 FPS constantly, even after picking up a stunning shrine, but as soon as I pick up a Reflective Shrine my FPS flicker constantly from 60 to 30.
I am not sure if this happens with other minions. I have tried without minions and I didn’t have any fps loss.

This is just a minor annoyance, it should have a very low priority

I have played for a while with this build and also locusts.
This goes away after the minions with the buff disappear, this is very easy to see playing with locusts for example.
This is issue scales with the amount of minions with the shrine buff.

This issue is still prevalent in the game. It happens with any minion build really, but I notice it heavily with my Squirrel build. The reflective shrine absolutely tanks FPS dropping my GPU to 10-15% usage and the CPU then tries to pick up the load and runs at 85%. Everything eventually recovers normally after the buff wears off, but it is a constant issue with the reflective shrine. I hope someone from EHG reads this and can maybe work on fixing it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.