Real hero - probably last part - Blender Void Knight

One (last?) hero fresh out of the campaign. This time I was a bit more cautious, because it’s a class, a mastery and a specialization I do like a lot.

The objective is to apply as many Time Rot stacks as possible, may it be by Warpath or by Smite. Smite is also here to bring a global buff. Eventually, Volatile Reversal may be replaced by Sigils of Despair, I’m not totally sure.

1 Like

Interesting take on a classic.
I like the idea of auto-casting Smite with Lunge, I never know what to do with the 5th skill.
:slightly_smiling_face:

My warpath void knight has sigils instead of smite, 4 other skills same as yours.
Some tiny differences:

• In this build, I don’t take the node keeping the anomaly bubble on myself (although I do for other builds). I keep it on the boss for the damage increase and hope some echoes will spawn on top of him.
  • I use the amulet of the forgotten knight to auto-create void rifts, which are boosted by my volatile reversal. I never actually cast volatile reversal, I specced it fully in the two branches boosting the rifts. It means I cannot use bleeding heart, but I already have a lot of leech from tree and gear so I think it is ok.
    Rest is very similar to yours.

Once again, thanks for a good build!
Will be sad to see the Real Hero series come to an end!

I tend to forget this one, that’s why I don’t use it, but it’s a very good idea!
In several levels, I’ll probably use Aurora’s Timeglass. I don’t really need Bleeding Heart, now that I have my passive points. I’m ready to remove it!

Next step: change the idols. These one are focused on Warpath and Void damage, I’ll try to focus more on Time Rot.

Well, almost nobody is interested. People don’t want true characters, they want models at level 100 with all min-maxed. I’m not ready to deliver that. In fact, my only level 100 char is not mix-maxed and would fit what people want. :wink:

I’ll see…

Have you tested that? Ekimarcher (one of the devs) on reddit said that modifier nodes from a skill tree only affect the skill they are associated with. So, void rift modifiers from Volatile Reversal shouldn’t affect void rifts created from any other source (like those triggered by your Locket of the Forgotten Knight). The last time I checked this was still true.

1 Like

Exact, I forgot to mention it.

Mmm, an interesting question…
No, I haven’t tested it. But amulet of the forgotten knight is not a skill (and didn’t exist when Ekimarcher wrote this reddit), so it might work. Or not.
Anyway, while that would make the amulet (and volatile reversal) useless for my build, it could still be helpful for Shtrak for the time rot chance.

It won’t.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.