Real hero - Master of puppies

As requested by @Houlala, here is a solo hero. And as expected, he lacks the affixes he needs more, but he still rocks though.
I saw someone on the chat talk about a “menagerie Beastmaster” and I wondered if it could be something viable. Well, I still don’t know, but he’s just defeated Lagon and reached Maj’Elka.
He made the whole campaign with Upheaval, I only removed it after Lagon. Now he’s a pure Beastmaster, which means he runs all around like a Necromancer, but he’s a bit less fragile.
Note the awesome idol that adds a little twist to the build…

1 Like

Ah ah, well done, they are very cute!
I also like the bees following the gang.

Not too boring to play though? Usually I always try to keep one active skill, even on necro, just to have something to do. In that case maybe a vine-summoning Leap, more melee minions and some of the pets can leap with you?
But I wouldn’t know which of the pets to leave behind, they are all sooo cute! :grin:

Even with Upheaval it was boring.
Without, it’s a bit less, because I run and hide. But sure, it’s not dynamic gameplay!
That’s why I think I’m done with him. The build works, it will probably hit a wall soon, but at least it can play the campaign and probably the first timeline.
And it was a return to roots… Beastmaster was my first hero, and I played him with multiple companions. This playthrough has been easier than the first one!
And yes, all these pets are too cute to be left aside. If only I could also take a crow with us!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.