Re-fill potions

In my opinion, when you zone into a town, you’re potions should refill automatically. Furthermore, if you switch belts within a town, you go to 0 potions which doesn’t really make sense.

It only gets rid of your potions if you remove one belt then equip another. If you swap the belts you keep your options.

I’ve already seen all my potions emptied after crafting my belt.
I kept the belt I already had, I only upgraded one affix, then the potions were empty.

I’m not sure I was clear. If you remove your belt from the belt slot, that will get rid of all your potions. If you pick up a belt from your inventory, swap it with your equipped belt, that doesn’t empty your potions. The number of potions only drops to zero if your belt slot is empty.

Yep, fully agreed. And I think when you only craft, you should not lose your potions, even though it’s not a big deal.

to add to this, i think mp and hp should be refilled upon entering a town also. I’ve noticed a lot of this stuff as I’ve been doing MoF progression that I enter the next monolith without potions or full mana and its odd that it’s not an auto refill.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.