Raptor "Screech" ability stacking

Hi, i tried searching forums but I couldn’t find any info. My question is how does the Raptor’s Screech ability stack? The tooltip says it applies 2 stacks with 4 second duration and a 10 second cooldown, and a max stack of 20. How can it go past 2 stacks? Is there another ability that grants this debuff?

Also, does Screech stack with Armour Shred? They look like different debuffs as Screech reduces by a percentage and Armour Shred reduces by a flat amount.

Thanks for any help.

The Screech “skill” has a 10s cooldown & applies X stacks of Armour Shred. Physical shred has a cap of 20 (regardless of the source) & lasts for 4s.

Armour shred would stack with phys shred for physical hits but not physical DoTs (bleed) or any other non-physical damage.

Thanks for the info. I am still not sure if it’s possible to get more than 2 Screech stacks on an enemy at any time though. I don’t understand why it can stack to 20 when it will only ever total 2 stacks of % reduction. It seems like I should respec out of this ability if there is no way to increase Screech stacks past 2.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.