RANK 1 Arena (8.1) - Shadow Daggers

yeah Im not great either. But I enjoy the game. And it’s solo for now and always will be for me.

Thanks for the great build, it’s exactly what I was looking for in a Shift based Shadow Dagger build. I had to highly modify your loot filter to fit the requirements for your suggested build affixes though. Keep up the awesome work!

1 Like

what’s the minimum amount of gear you recommend to switch to this build now after the patch? since you no longer need the shadow dagger effect thresholds

It’s significant less requirement, I’d swap as soon as I had 1 smoke weaver and over 100% as a rough estimate. Definitely need mana eff on SS though

what’s the min mana eff on SS required to make it feel smooth and not clunky?

15% with mana regen rolls on neck and rings.

Shaddow dagger is broken…badly

Can you elaborate on dagger effect changes? I found 0 mentions about changes in patch notes but testing with 50% effect (old threshold for 3 procs) show that there a change.

It’s in the patch notes at the bottom of the first page:

The damage was doubled but it now always requires 4 hits.

It seems like added phys damage to throwing when dual wielding mod on helmet gives way more dps then SD effectiveness. And since effectiveness in not really mandatory now…

Hey! Would you mind sharing that lootfilter please?

Any changes for the new patch?

I’m curious as well. Trying it out but without all of the needed gear.

Edit: after some toying around I find the damage is slightly lower than pure crit shadow cascade (melee) build; however, the survive went up thanks to extra passive points, movement with a shorter shift and not having to be in melee so shadows are guaranteed to hit your target(s).

Feels good so far! :+1:t2:

After testing the +Increased Shadow Dagger Effect is currently bugged. I have recently posted in the bugs forums.

hey, just realised a similar problem with the lootfilter.
any chance you could upload your modified version, im still bad with the loot filter creation
thanks in advance

i gave it a try, but there a probably massive problems :smiley:

the shurikes arent stacking anymore on this patch right?
so is there still a point to use 2 smoke weaver or is it better to use a katana or kris?

Is this build still viable for current patch?

Blockquote so is there still a point to use 2 smoke weaver or is it better to use a katana or kris?

yes

Blockquote Is this build still viable for current patch?

yes

Very solid build, will give it a try

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.