Random requests mostly for QoL

Make talking to a shopkeeper automatically close the inventory and other panels. Currently the shop dialogue is shown partially hidden beyond the panel, which looks arkward.

Make talking to a shopkeeper immediately open the shop screen. The dialogue would be only necessary if there are other options than shopping.

While the shop screen is open, disable the check of ground click to move. Mouse drag to sell often cause the character run.

If any echo rewards remain unreceived, pop up a notice before you start the next echo or exit the game.

The quest target indicator on the map (a white circle) is hard to see on blighter maps and when zoomed out. How about replacing it with a red circle for example?

I often accdentally change the window size by mouse drag. Disable it or add an option to do so.

Change rune of shaping so that it consumes no forging potential, like Divine orb of PoE has no cost. Rune of shaping may degrade the target, while affix shards are guaranteed to improve the target, and the opportunity cost of using rune of shaping seems too high.

Totally agree with this 3 points!
Please just open shop menue directly, close all other open windows (especially the affix shard window seems a bit buggy here) and dont let us run away. I regocnized that when there is a NPC behind the shop window you get this talking bubble and then char starts running or NPC answers…

In addition I would welcome a visual feedback when starting a new Mono - I ALWAYS click the “start button” twice because I´m not sure if the click worked.

Not quite sure what you mean by this one. If you reattempt a previously failed mono the reward icon on the mono web is removed.

It’s currently pretty easy to forget to open the reward chests after completing an echo. If you start the next echo without opening them, the rewards are lost forever. It would be kind of nice to have some sort of reminder to open them before continuing, though I’d prefer it more seamless than a popup.

Ah, ok, I mean, the chest does glow & you do have to run right past it (& the bonus chest thing). It kinda feels like a bit of a Clippy problem IMO (“Hi, I notice you’re trying to open a new monolith, are you sure?” “Are you sure you’re sure?”).

1 Like

That’s a fair point. It’s not terrible as it is and I wouldn’t want anything too obnoxious as a reminder. I think there is something about the way it’s set up, perhaps even just a layout thing, that makes the chests feel more incidental than they need to be.

I am sorry, and I don’t want to be offensive. -BUT- A player does an echo, finishes it, ends back at the End of Time, and just ignores one of the primary reasons to do the mono in the first place?

More and more I feel people keep asking for more and more automation. This request sounds like the player just wants to mindlessly go through the game without having to think too much. I oppose this, but I know this is just my humble opinion.

Missing a chest reward once would make me kick myself sure. But I would always remember to check after said event. Nothing makes a person remember than failure imo lol. At least this is how my brain works.

Facts. This is a must change.

Fair point, but some things to add here, please don’t take it as an offense:

1. This is not PoE. Also Divine Orbs are so much much more rare.
  2. Maybe the “problem” is the huge range for this type of minor polishing tweaks.

I am fine with it, just the higher the range is, it is less a strategic decision and more about praying the RNG gods are there for your next try.

Remove an affix?: 1 to 25.
Try luck with your implicit? 1 to 25.
Try different ranges in all the item explicits? 1 to 15.

Again I’m fine with it (design decision) but the ranges for the result, that may be worse than before, are a bit off to me.

The rune of shaping needs to have a cost, otherwise it trivialises getting high/max implicit rolls on all items.

It already possesses a perfectly reasonable cost - a material cost; an individual must first come across a Rune of Shaping before one can use it.

I have over 150 just sitting in my inventory right now… They’re not that rare

The idea would be to make them more scarce.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.