Rahyeh in The Black Sun's AI broke down during the fight

It’s hard to explain because I don’t know how to replicate and doesn’t seem to have affected anything else. Here’s what happened:

-Boss started, he did 3 giant slams of AOE targeting the player as intended.
-He goes southwest to prepare the Void Line attack, I therefore go southeast to dodge.
-He goes out of my screen once he finishes (where he ends up after the line attack), still allowing me to be in casting range, but not enough to see him (Sentinel’s Smite if it matters).
-His animations still works and everything else goes along, but his AI completely breaks down, stopping everything he was doing and letting me smack him for free.
-He dies and drops his loot, everything continuing normally.

If it’s my guess, i think his AI is programmed to chase the player after that void line attack, but somehow lost track of me and stopped working. I don’t think a log file would help either, but I thought it should be known that it happened.

Can you send me your player.log and also post a screenshot of your graphic settings.

The Launcher’s Log Files – Last Epoch Support

Player.log (3.3 MB)

Graphics settings
https://previews.dropbox.com/p/thumb/ABQbzyJwVpCPxra59qhpPRQNZ39dcndxdxZdd3a7NAUT9syl-mLn-ziiaL5DFHcG9dOmLjrc8yJZ3QmTgziQunrE4euMWxIDrAZc04hkUxLSyQfR7-p005oVxE5hYpZMVT2wXi2hTDlrMLcVIOblM-tcvnQDrahBX6oAZVK-kD1TFZ8rErHooRzIfTHEwGxTnuUipsknENLSr_LmWqV5ZFiV6jbXWEvrwvgtRMa6pLejJ-J8Bl4iI7gOLomk9-L6aPDvyvhuIjkufvSNmf6J4j5LU-SKCYNd8F9Gj7AVtBLCEysy2B03DVUQvZjhMw2FQUNTgqISOFaFmI4SDOYNkuFgzKfxjqihTwZbFxj3gVhz2g/p.png?fv_content=true&size_mode=5

Should be noted it happened randomly after fighting him for multiple times and only happened once.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.