Rahyeh double loot bug

Hi just wanted to report a bug I’ve found. Killing Rahyeh when he is about to fly/ in the air causes him to drop loot twice I think both at the place he started and the place he would land. This is not a major issue and not a priority I guess but just thought I would report it anyway. Also I can’t remember exactly but I think I dropped both the sword and the chest in the second pic (I picked both up before taking the pic but not sure if it was from the same run as I was farming Rahyeh a few times)

Pictures : https://imgur.com/a/nARg9dd
Edit: First one is on regular, second one is empowered.

The first pic has a unique sword as well as the chest & I don’t believe Rahyeh has a unique sword as a boss drop so that’ll just be an example of RNG giving a unique as a drop.

First pic has a unique bow nd unique body armor.

Eternal eclipse is a 2h sword that is his specific drop. I think both that sword and his specific chest dropped in the second pic(which has no unique on the ground) but I picked up both before taking the pic so can’t prove. I just remember after porting out I checked my inventory and was like wait I have both the sword and the chest, I’m not sure if they were both from the same kill as I had done 2 kills a bit before (farming throwing leech) and may have just forgotten to stash it in the inventory.

Yup, my bad, no idea where I got that from…

The boss can drop it’s other boss-specific uniques as well as the “normal” ones. Not sure if you were doing it on empowered or not but if you get the empowered-only unique drop then you’ll also get the “normal” drop as well.

Rahyeh dropping stuff at both the start & end of his charge is a bug, dropping two uniques isn’t.

I’ve had this happen as well but with only a single unique (Atrophy) dropping. So while I do think it is splitting the loot I don’t think there is any extra loot. Certainly not an extra boss drop.

His empowered only unique is the confluence of fate, I think I got both dark shroud of cinders and eternal eclipse on the same kill which I think shouldn’t happen right ?

Also this loot looks a lot more than usual boss loot and the voicelines also play twice so it does look like its double loot. First one is on regular, second one is empowered.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.