Racist Chat Mods

You have chat mods who chat ban someone who complains about EA but you have Kaluanote drop the n word with hard er and another dude talking about raping other players and they don’t get chat muted. This is a bad look.

By the way you charge full price for a game, it’s not early access anymore.
Ban this forum account and lock the thread, don’t worry I’ll be back with infinite more until you actually take action against the toxicity and racism in chat not just the people who don’t like that you charge full price for a beta

You have chat mods who chat ban someone who complains about EA but you have Kaluanote drop the n word with hard er and another dude talking about raping other players and they don’t get chat muted. This is a bad look.

By the way you charge full price for a game, it’s not early access anymore.
Ban this forum account and lock the thread, don’t worry I’ll be back with infinite more until you actually take action against the toxicity and racism in chat not just the people who don’t like that you charge full price for a beta

Thank you for your concern. While we do have moderators monitoring chat in realtime, we cannot guarantee that all bad behavior in chat is caught. Anyone can report inappropriate chat messages via our support site, and we will take swift action. We take these matters seriously, and are actively working on developing additional moderation solutions such as in-game chat reporting.

Likewise, anyone is welcome to appeal a moderation decision via our support site. Your appeal will not be reviewed by the person who originally moderated you. I can also confirm that we do not have a policy of banning people for criticizing our business practices. If this has indeed happened we will seriously investigate the matter.

We have not received any notice of these particular circumstances before now.