RACE - Dates

Hi,
I Just wanted to take a moment and make a suggestion to @lastepoch.
First of all I find really nice the race that is on going right now, find that is a nice incentive to get along with the game and get to know the limits and attractiveness of HC.
But, what I am not agreed with, is the date in which the race was decided to start, why? I think is pretty obvious that most of us have Jobs, class and all those responsabilities during the week, so in near future I would really like to take this as a consideration and launch these events, races, on Weekends to get the best and most of the ppl participate on it. For example POE always launch their new content (Leagues) on Fridays, so most of ppl get the best from it since their free time and thats for some reason.
I really wanted to be part of the Race but due to the date I could not.
So it is just a suggestion which I think lot of us would be grateful for. :slightly_smiling_face:

Mike Weicker (EHG Developer) had this to say about that in Discord:

Mike Weicker

Yesterday at 7:21 PM

2 main reasons @Zaraki - PoE flashback starts the next day and once that starts we would probably see lower attendance to the race. - 1pm CST is in the evening in Europe and we don’t want to force our European players to start at 4am for our first race in beta. We know it’s not ideal for everyone and we will be doing more.

1 Like

@jfarque thanks for your answer. I completely imagine that the reason was due to the POE FlashBack event, but thats why I mention “in near future I would really like to take this as a consideration and launch these events, races, on Weekends to get the best and most of the ppl participate on it.” So I hope for next events to take part to start on Fridays.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.