Quick Lagon question (not how to beat him) re: Dancing Blades

I’ve beat Lagon as a ranged but I wanted to try to beat him as a melee. I did, but I came across a small problem. I fought him today as a bladedancer, and I tried but I wasn’t able to physically get the character to hit Lagon in combat with Dancing Blades. I did hit him fine with Lethal Mirage, which was how I beat him (eventually)

There might be a Dancing Blades targeting thing, which is usually fine but I’ve noticed acts up on some mobs. Does anyone know for sure if Dancing Blades isn’t able to target Lagon?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. anyone know how many HP’s he has?

I used synchronized strike the first time and dancing blades the second and the trick seemed to be to target the ground before his face.

Might have to do with the way the leaping attacks work.

This has been a noted problem since ch 8. Hoping they fix it soon because it makes it really difficult to take Lagon with a pure melee build.

Happened with Rive, vengeance and other skills that directly target him up close. And then there’s Lunge. Give that a whirl and feel the rage. :crazy_face:

I am assuming you are referring to fighting Lagon with Dancing Strikes? I fought Lagon multiple times with DS I didn’t notice anything super weird. I was able to hit him just fine. You do have to be in the middle of the room, if you are too far to the left or right side you won’t be able to hit him. That is common with every melee ability from my understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.