i’d be interested in creating my own build. However i still have some questions.
- How hard is it to create a build? Is the entry barrier relatively low, or is making a build a difficult task to tackle?
- Are there currently skills that haven’t been explored much? I’d like to create something unique (if possible).
- Are there any unique items that haven’t been explored much?
- Is there any build idea in general you could recommend?
- I’ve been thinking about trying out a black hole build, can that skill be viable or fun?
I also have been thinking about creating youtube videos about Last Epoch. The videos i’d like to do would be build diaries, where i try out a build idea and talk about the successes and failures of creating that build and general opinion videos about game.
Since i want the builds i deem successful and which i would recommend to be actually good, i’d have the question of what makes a build good in the first place? Is there a damage per second number that’s considered high damage? And what about survivability? What type of content should the build survive to be considered tanky or squishy?
I don’t really care if these videos would get many views btw, i just really like Last Epoch and want to talk about it . So if i just get 10 views, or 1 like, at least someone listened to my exited ramblings about LE, which would be enough in my book ^^
All answers are highly appreciated!