Question about Corruption and difficulty levels

So I’ve been enjoying the game and experimenting with builds but here’s my problem : on my 3rd character I immediately found a build that I like and that works, but it worked too well and I ended up mindlessly cruising through everything up until unlocking the 100 corruption, which was at the end of the monoliths.

So here are the questions :
1- Is there some way to make the game more difficult during the “early” game, or are you stuck with basic difficulty until you unlock corruption ?
2- Is there an alternative way to raise corruption beside going through monolith resets ?

Thanks in advance

other than limiting yourself, no

no

more features will be coming in the future.

If you’re leveling an alt then you can skip the campaign by progressing through all the dungeons. Its definately a bit more difficult since you have to clear the dungeons without dying.

You can self impose to not use an OP build. Not every class is falconer. Try to do it with a soorceror or blade dancer. Those are much more challenging.

I’ve done it with a necromancer also!

Yeah but even with dungeon skips you still have to do the whole monolith run before being able to raise the difficulty? I managed to skip half of the monoliths but still had to do the final 3

Nope, the dungeon skip ends with you starting monoliths between 50-60. You don’t have to complete every monolith to get to the level 90 ones that unlock empowered.