Quest: Unable to complete "The Sapphire Tablet"

Hello!

I’m having some issues completing the Sapphire tablet quest. I can re-produce the problem every time and have done so probably a good half dozen times with no quest progression while I tried to figure it out before posting here.

The step in the quest is “Search for the Sapphire Shrine”. When in the zone, the quest marker exists and points to a portal as shown HERE

When I first walk up to that portal, I think I see an NPC appear for about a half a second and then disappear. If I go through the portal, it pops me out HERE but the quest doesn’t advance. I can complete this over and over and over again with no change.

Attached screenshots (incase imgur wants to not be nice), dxdiag, and player logs.
Last Epoc - Sapphire Tablet - Cant finish.zip (1.6 MB)

That’s very odd, as that’s part of the main quest, not the sapphire tablet quest. Have you tried opening up the quest log? Does restarting LE help?

This might have been my fault in the end. I was tweaking my build and just going through zone after zone to see if the tweaks were OK.

What happened was I actually killed the Admiral and saved Alric even before the questline to do so was triggered. I exited the boat and landed on whatever the sand dune zone was called. I then realized, hmmm I probably should know what I’m doing for a reason like who the hell the Admiral is and went back to trigger the quests through the dialogs - expecting them to be like “hey do this stuff” and “oh you already did!” :slight_smile:

LE has been restarted several times as I’ve played quite a few sessions but the quest remains.

The sucky ass aspect is missing out on the idol inventory for quest completion.

So where’s your main quest at?

The screenshots posted before show the quests being followed. Let me know if you need info from another place and I can grab after work.

https://imgur.com/6JNkf07

Can also update that I have completed all available quests in the game and this one remains. I have not been able to make it go away (just in the event we thought going further along would resolve).

That portal in The Sapphire Quarter doesn’t have anything to do with the Sapphire Tablet quest actually, but I see how that’s confusing.

To complete the quest, go back to the Shining Cove. The objective arrow should guide you once you’re there.

The pulse directing you to the portal is a bit of a bug though.

Thanks! Was able to complete now. My OCD thanks you

The problem isnt fixed.
Seems like a bug with the quest tracker, i have the tracker at same point in “The saphire Quarter” area but my quest is “Hiddem Gems”

i did all the quests but when i go to Maj’elka i cant talk with Alric because dissapear instantly, the objetive is “Defend yourself from the imperial assasins” but those assasins never spawn. I tried going to all the previous areas in the questline and i cleared all those areas again to see if i can continue with the quest but still bugged.

EDIT: I fixed it restarting the game and the area plenty of times, the questline seems a bit bugged but that works for me

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.