Quest Echo Quest Tracker missing

When loading quest echos, I cannot see any quest goals in the quest tracker. The only visible item is the “Active Modifiers”

Expanding and collapsing the Quests button only collapses and expands the Active modifiers
Normal Monolith Echos do not have this problem. This only occurs when doing quest Echos. So far I’ve tried this in different monoliths with the same results.

Also of note, Arena’s no longer display wave count. I feel like this might be related in the UI

I am experiancing the same issue. I think it might be a button i accidentially clicked but i couldnt figure out which one.

Bump.
I don’t know if this is a bug or intended, but I miss having these quest objectives in the Quest Echoes. It gave more of a feeling of following a story (as most quest echoes have “stages”).

Edit: If it helps, I am playing Offline.

I just wanted to add that I too have this same issue, I only play offline, and the monolith quest objectives and arena wave counts are missing exactly as described above. The only way to really complete the monolith timeline quests are to look for ? icons and kill/do whatever you find at them until it says the map is complete. Arena waves you can sort of tell because of the bonus stability tracker, but it’s really weird missing the quest objectives. :slight_smile: For a non-quest monolith map, the objectives work fine. As did all the objectives on maps while leveling through the story which I just did again starting since 0.9 launched.

Quest echos dont show a quest tracker for me
Other echos do
Story quests worked fine
playing offline

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.