Quality of Life improvement with Loot Filters

Suggestions for QoL improvements for Loot Filter system

1. Copy a Rule so that you can edit it.
  2. Be able to set both “Recolor” and “Show” within the same rule
  3. A “Select All” and “Deselect All” button, which marks/unmarks all the checkboxes in a list.

These are just a couple of things I was thinking of while setting up my loot filter. What do you think?

1 Like

in my opion, they should try to change there lootfilter from a “excel” sheet to a easy to get “drag and drop” icons think.

you open lootfilter with “shift+F” (better would be a easy hotkey like “L (loot)”, than you get a area empty, (no filter) and on top icons, were you drag and drop the “prefix, suffix, class” in the empty field.

The now filled field is the filter you are running, for deleting the filter, o the side a little button.

1 Like

Feel free to change the key bindings in the options menu :wink:.

That drag and drop would be a cool addition. But I also like the excel type checkbox system we have currently.

Not sure if I understand your point correctly. If you choose “recolor”, the rule is automatically treated as a “show” rule. Or are you referring to the sub rules / conditions where you chose if you want to filter item rarity or affixes? Can’t see the benefit here. What’s the function you’re up to?

1 Like

in my opion, they should try to change there lootfilter from a “excel” sheet to a easy to get “drag and drop” icons think.

I agree. This could be really cool, but would be a lot of new stuff to develop, maybe.

Not sure if I understand your point correctly. If you choose “recolor”, the rule is automatically treated as a “show” rule.

I tested it and saw that it works like you said - at first I didn’t see it working properly, because there is a weird delay that happens with the loot filter where you need to switch it off and on after you’ve made changes. Making changes immediately to the items shown on the ground as you add Rules would be nice.

1 Like

You only need to close the loot filter window to apply changes.

As RAW already said, recolor rule acts as a show rule, so there is no need for both functions in one rule.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.